Speech & Language Therapist
MTricia joined Kerry Speech and Language Clinic in November 2022. She received a B.S. in Speech Pathology and Audiology in 2001, and completed her Graduate degree, receiving a M.A. in Communication Sciences and Disorders, passing with distinction, and receiving a graduate student award, in 2004 in the U.S.
Tricia has vast experience working in paediatrics (Birth to 21 years) in a variety of settings, including, but not limited to, private clinics, child-care facilities, private and public schools, home-based services, and virtually through teletherapy She is a member of the Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT), and her qualification is recognised and registered by CORU.
At Kerry SLT Clinic, Tricia provides assessment, intervention, and family support for a variety of acquired, developmental and neurological presentations, as well as feeding disorders, both in-person as well as via teletherapy.
• Introduction to Children’s First
• LAMH - Module 1
• The SOFFI Method: Supporting Oral Feeding in Fragile Infants
• The Whole Child
• The S.A.N.E. System of Paediatric Assessment and Treatment
• The AEIOU Systematic Approach to Paediatric Feeding
• Oral Motor, Feeding/Swallowing and Respiratory Coordination
• Introduction to PROMPT
• Technique; Picky Eaters vs. Problem Feeders
• The SOS Approach to Feeding
• Beckman Oral Motor Assessment and Intervention
• Hanen It Takes Two to Talk
• Nutrition Therapy for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Integrating the Mouth with Sensory & Postural Function