Speech & Language Therapist
Niamh joined Kerry Speech and Language Therapy Clinic in November 2021. She obtained her Undergraduate First-Class Honours Degree in Speech and Language Therapy from University College Cork. Niamh is also dedicated to continuously furthering her professional development and implementing care which adheres to the most up-to-date evidence. She has previous experience working and volunteering with both children and adults in-person and online, across a range of settings.
Niamh is passionate advocating for and working with clients as part of the Multi-Disciplinary Team. She prioritises the holistic management of children and adults to promote their inclusion across different aspects of their daily lives. She aims to help clients work towards goals that are the most meaningful to them.
• 2022- PECS Level One Workshop
• 2022- Paediatric Feeding Toolkit Course- Treating the Whole Child and the Whole Family
• 2021-Entry Level Dysphagia Course, Trinity College Dublin
• 2021-Primary Progressive Aphasia Workshop, IASLT.
• 2021-An Introduction to FEES Webinar, IASLT.
• 2021-Voice Disorders Webinar, IASLT.
• 2021-Introduction to Children’s First, HSELand.
• 2020-Dysphagia Management and Telepractice Webinar, IASLT.
• 2020-Ohana ZERO suicide training.
• 2019-Conversational Partner Scheme Programme
• 2018-Lámh Module One, UCC, Cork.
• Supporting Speech, Language and Communication in the Classroom” workshop- Olive Buckeridge- Jan 2023